Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hi all, same old same old here.
My oldest daughter has been here for a couple of weeks. I think she is starting to get bored. She is here for the summer. She wants to get a job for the summer. I hope she does. Then of course she won't be so bored.
Well I haven't been doing much stitching lately. I can't seem to get motivated for some reason. I am trying to do the 12 Days of Christmas scissors designs and the person's name who designed them has just totally left my mind. I will have to check that out so I can give her proper credit. I think I am going to try and make myself sit down and stitch just a little everyday, then maybe I will just get it done. We will see.
We are supposed to have thunderstorms today. I was kind of hoping for one but hasn't happened yet. I remember at my grandparents house, part of their roof was metal. I love that sound of the rain hitting the metal roof. Its comforting some how.Well it is almost time for the Saturday sci-fi movie and my daughter and I watch it every Saturday night. I will post again soon.

No comments: