Thursday, September 06, 2007

Color Exchange



Here is what I received from Karen for the August Color Exchange. It came all wrapped up in the green tissue paper underneath it. I love the stuff and as you can see in the background so does Charlie one of my cats. I couldn't get her to stay away and when I was trying to get pictures she kept laying in the middle of the stuff. Now what is there is some threads, a toothbrush holder that it just so happens I do need, a towel and aida cloth, a clipboard, a pin cushion with scissors and a frog sponge thingy, sorry don't know what it is called, I guess a body scrubber would be a good name,LOL. Also a card with a cat on it. Siamese cats happen to be my favorite kind of cat. I love it. I hope my partner loves her stuff as much as I do.

3 comments:

Barb. said...

Hey Sarah, that KP always sends out fun stuff. Enjoy it and thanks for participating in our color exchanges.

Kathy said...

Nice exchange. You received some wonderful stuff.

Dawn B. said...

Cool stuff there. Guess we was all thinking Green and Frogs. I too sent a from in my exchange.