Sunday, May 03, 2009

I am a grandma





Well Melissa had her little one. EARLY. Little Andrea Elizabeth was born on May 1st and was just 2 pounds 4 oz and 36 cm long. We had a few problems but here she is and she is breathing on her own they actually took her off oxygen fairly quickly. Poor Andrea got was a month behind in utero and she was 2 months premature on top of that but she is doing pretty good. Mama is doing pretty good too. We are glad she is here and doing well now we are just waiting for my son Tim and his wife Faith to have their little one. I am looking forward to Aiden Timothy joining us pretty soon too. I will let you know when that happens too. Thanks for stopping by and we will talk to you soon.

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Oh Congrats!!! What a beautiful and tiny baby!!! I am so glad that momma and baby are doing ok. I will keep them both in my thoughts and prayers!!