Saturday, August 22, 2009

Quite Awhile

Well it seems I haven't been able to keep up with this lately. Not on purpose that is for sure. I have had alot going on. I haven't gotten much stitching done lately either. Need for the motivation to kick in. That would be really nice. Trying to run my insurance business and sell Tupperware and keep in contact with everyone I need to and I just seem to get further behind. It is frustrating. I can't seem to sell insurance or Tupperware even with my newsletter going out and a contest going on. I thought that if I was giving away free Tupperware it would help. Right now I am doing a drawing. With each purchase I put your name in a drawing for free Tupperware and then if you purchase the deal going on you get an extra entry. HMMM I guess I need to rethink it. Well it will be over on the 25th anyway so we will see what happens by then.
Andrea is 9 pounds now but still on the monitor at least for the next month. Hopefully she will be off the next appt in September. I hope so. She is such a cutie. Aiden is growing so fast too. He is in 9 month clothes already but then he was a really big baby like his dad was so I am not really surprised by that. He is such a cute one too but then I could be a bit biased LOL.
It is supposed to storm tonight here but I don't think it is going to do to much. I wish it would because we do need it. Tim and Faith and Aiden are almost moved. Tim will be there by Tuesday so that will be nice. He and his family will be a bit closer maybe that means I will get to see him and Faith and Aiden. That will be nice. I haven't seen him in about 3 years give or take. I guess I will just have to see what happens.
Next month I am going to San Francisco. WooHoo!! I have never been there and am excited that I will get to go. Don has a business meeting and wants me to go. It will be a nice trip short but nice. Well I had better close for now. Need to eat some dinner. Thanks for stopping by and love you guys!

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Nice to hear from you. Yes, time does get away from us don't it. Maybe things will settle a bit for you!