Friday, August 11, 2006

Update

I am takeing some time to update everyone on what has been going on. First my daughter Melissa is coming to visit on Monday. I am so excited. Also,the last week have been very rough. The main insurance company I wrote insurance through has gone "belly up" and I have to rewrite over 100 policies into other companies before the 23 of this month. Today I was so abusy I didn't even get lunch and had to stop and get something on the way home. Needless to say I was extremely hungry. After I ordered my food at Micky D's I saw that they had cool kid meal toys, Hummer cars for the boys, should have ordered a boy kid meal, lol. I have been so busy that I haven't even been able to cross stich much at all. I am doing a frog picture and I don't even have one leg done. I am in withdrawl, lol. I will even be working tomorrow which is Saturday, I rarely do that. I save my evenings and weekends for my family. However because of what is going on I have to work. I even stay late. Maybe I can get my daughter to help out. I know she will be so bored that she may not want to, lol. Well atleast next August if all goes well I will have a good month. I will keep you all updated and let you know how it goes and if I ever get done rewriting all of the policies. I know I will, I just feel like I am running in place. Well, I brought some work home with me so I need to get started on it. I will write more later. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

sounds like your life has been as grazy as mine. I have not had a Saturday off all month. I have faith that you will get all the policies wrote. I look forward to seeing updates of the frog.