Saturday, September 02, 2006

Been awhile

Well it has been a couple of weeks. I am finally through the worst of the rewritting policies. I hope I never have to do that again. I still don't quite have them done but there isn't much I can do about that.
Well my son got married on the 31st of August. He and his wife want me to come down for Thanksgiving and I am trying to make that happen. I can't wait to meet my daughter-in-law.
My youngest was here for about 10 days in August and she has grown up so much. I still find it hard to believe my "baby" is 18. She asked me to stitch her a bookmark and I am working on that and my other daughter would like one too so I will be working on that too. I have about 4 projects going on right now. Lets see if I can get them all done, LOL. I am thinking I would like to make my son and his wife a wedding sampler. I haven't ever done anything like that so we will see what happens.
Something for their new home. They will be moving into a house in mid September. This year so many changes have gone on. I look back and wonder where the time went. I just don't feel old enough for some of this stuff. Well right now it looks like things are falling in place (for a change, lol).
Well time to stich for a bit and it is a long weekend so I am gonna do as little as possible. Just the stuff that really needs to get done. It is time for some fun!!
I will update soon.

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I know how you fell. My youngest boy is turning 12 in just a few weeks & the oldest has already out grew me by 5 inches. Where does the time go?

avocadoinparadise said...

Where did they get married? Must have been some exotic locale to go without mom!