Sunday, April 22, 2007

Back Again....

Well, I found out recently that my son's tour in Iraq has been extended to February. That really sucks. Melissa is going to graduate end of May and I will be there. Gretchen is doing good. She still has some time to go before she graduates from college.
It is nice weather so everything is growing and allergies galore. Don has been in PA for almost a week and I have been home alone. Kind of peaceful but lonely too. I am going to cut some pieces out to start work on another quilt. I have two patterns and am having trouble deciding. I am also getting ready to start working on the Monopoly Board. A friend of mine lent me her pattern for it so I need to get hot on that.
I can't believe it is almost the end of April already. On Tuesday I have jury duty. Oh fun. The last time I went I got picked. Hopefully I won't get picked this time. I don't have anyone to cover my office. It was an interesting experience that is for sure. With about 750,000 people give or take here I can't believe I get sent a letter every year. Its crazy. Oh well. I will let you know what happens.
Well I will go for now. I think the cat is messing with the birds and the other cat. Fuzzball is hissing that only means Charlie is messing with her. Gotta get the spray bottle! Talk to you soon.

No comments: