Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Day 6



I got day 6 done. I think they are looking pretty good. I got it done on Sunday. the last couple of days have been nuts. Last night I started day 7 sitting in the ER with my daughter Gretchen. She fell and hurt her wrist. It may be broken. There is a bone in your wrist which is hard to tell if it is broken, the Dr said it could be up to 3 weeks before we can tell. When she gets back home to WV she will go to her regular Dr and they will x-ray it again. Hopefully it is just a severe sprain. It is splinted and in a sling to keep it elevated to keep the swelling down. Then I found out today someone got a hold of my debit card number and has been trying to use it for off the wall stuff. So my card is cancelled and I won't have a new one for about a week to 10 days. I guess this is just going to be the week from hell. I should have known something was coming when I had to leave work because of a severe migraine. It kind of went down hill from there. It is just crazy. I think I need a vacation. Well I guess i should get back to work now. I will post again in a day or so.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Here's hoping that things start looking up for you. Keep stitching and things are bound to get better.

Dawn B. said...

Well love this one too.Sounds like you are having as bad a week as I have had all month. Hope it ends soon.Tell DD she has my best wishes for a fast recovery.