Friday, August 10, 2007

Day 5 Finish

As you can see I have finished day 5. There are 2 versions of day 5 but I liked this one the best. I have also got day 6 started. I still cannot believe how quick these are going. This has been one of those weeks so I didn't get as much done on day 6 as I would like. I had to take my daughter to the ER and that is where I got the most stitched. Imagine that, lol waiting in a waiting room at the ER and getting allot done. Don't worry, nothing super serious and she is better. Also I got a TomTom for my birthday. For anyone that doesn't know that is a portable GPS. I have absolutely no sense of direction and after about 3 years of asking (begging) I finally got one. I am so glad. I have been using it to go everywhere. I know but it is neat. Here are the flowers I got for my birthday. They are pretty. Don got me the roses my mom got me the others, that came with an TY angel bear.
Well that is all for now. I will post again soon.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are cracking right along on those days. Great job. When was your birthday? I guess I missed it. Happy Belated Birthday.