Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 4 Finish



As you can see I finally got Day 4 finished. I just absolutely love the colors in these. I have started Day 5. I thought I was going to have to wait because I can't find the material I cut and prepared to do days 5 to 8 but I found a piece of material and cut and prepared it for stitching and was able to start. I am finding that these make me just want to keep stitching every chance I get.

On another note. I just talked to my mom and found out that a friend of the family and someone who we cared so much about. We grew up with his kids and he was just a very good man passed away yesterday. From what my mother told me he went to the hospital at 5 in the morning with a aortic aneurysm and didn't survive the surgery. This is heartbreaking. I just don't know what to say about this. I will think on this for awhile and see what I come up with.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

My condolences to you and your family. When something like that happens it is such a shock that you are just numb for awhile. It is so hard to know how to handle. My thoughts are with you.

Lana said...

My thoughts are with you and your family as well! hugs!
~Lana~

Dawn B. said...

My condolences to you for your loss. Day 4 looks great.

Pauline said...

Hi am new here.

was wondering if anyone can pass me 3 patterns from 10 to 12 for the christmas 12 days scissors patterns?


Would love to do them all thanks

Pauline

address e-mail jonta10@gmail.com

Pauline said...

Hi,
my condolences to you and family, so sad is a loss of close family and friends.

Pauline

Malta