Monday, July 02, 2007

More progress



I was lucky enough to be able to stitch a bunch this weekend. As you can see I got a lot accomplished. I am really motivated on this. I really like the colors so maybe that is why. I am looking forward to getting going on day 2. These seem to stitch up quickly. No back stitching which I like. On these I don't think they would look as nice if there was back stitching.

I am trying to convince my daughter who is visiting to let me teach her to stitch. To give her something creative and constructive to do but I can't seem to get her interested. Wish I could but maybe she will keep seeing how much I love it and give in. We will see. We thought my other daughter was going to come for a visit before she leaves this summer for basic and AIT for the ARMY National Guard but doesn't look like that is going to happen. Oh well, she says she wants to spend Christmas with me so hopefully that will happen. I will keep my fingers crossed. Maybe I will be able to get the whole crew together for a change. I would love that.

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hi
Can you spare me the 3 patterns of the scissors as I have from 10 to 12 missing?

Thanks

Pauline