Monday, July 23, 2007

Day 3



Even though I was sick and from what I am told, extremely grumpy, this past weekend I was able to finish day 3. Don, Gretchen and me moved a chair that I could recline in and rest into my room where I do all my crafts. I stitched off and on Friday night and Saturday and got day 3 done. I was a lot further along than I thought so that helped. I also did just a bit on day 4 yesterday, I started feeling better. Thank God for antibiotics, lol. I feel a bit better today but not 100%. I can't believe how fast these are going. Day 4 is going to be even quicker I think. It seems like there may be less stitching to day 4. Kathy, thank you for the get well wish I appreciated it very much. Well I am supposed to be working so I should get back to work but I will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Wow love it. Congrats