Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 2 Progress



Well as you can see I have been working on day 2. It is coming along nicely I think. These stitch up so quickly. I love them. I see the progress and don't get discouraged because it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. I am thinking that maybe I will try and put them into a quilt or something like that. We will see how that goes.

It has been so hot lately so I have been able to sit and stitch. Last night I sat outside on the back patio and and there was a slight breeze. It was nice to be able to do that. We are supposed to get thunderstorms for the next couple of days but I am not counting on it. It would be nice though. Well that is all for now. Can't wait for the finished product.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Really cute. Good progress you are making & a quilt sounds cool.