Friday, July 20, 2007

Progress

Well here it is Friday night. I am about half done with day 3. I finally checked the name of the designer for the scissors patterns. Meridel Abrams. I think I have all the scissors patterns not just the 12 Days of Christmas. I am hoping to get a lot of stitching done this weekend but we will see. I am sick. I have an ear infection and sore throat and a low grade fever. i sure hope it stays low grade. I am taking an antibiotic so we will see what happens.
Don got back from his business trip. He brought me a mini New York New York statue. It is pretty neat. He also brought me a polo shirt with the logo on it. I really love them. I will post a photo of them when I take one. I haven't taken one of my progress yet because I just don't feel like it. I keep trying to lay down but I can't seem to be comfortable, so I figured I would post here and them try laying down again.
Well I think I am gonna try now so I will post more when I feel better, hopefully the meds will kick in soon and I will feel more like it. And on Monday I think I will thank Monica (one of Don's CSR's) for giving this to me.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sorry you feel so terrible. When you don't feel like stitching much, then you really are sick. Take care of yourself and get well fast.

Kathy said...

Sarah, e-mail me with your e-mail address. I will see what I can do about getting you the mini flag pattern. My e-mail is on my blog.