Monday, July 16, 2007

Day 2 Finish

As you can see I got Day 2 finished over the weekend. I also managed to start day 3. It seems that lately I am only able to stitch on the weekend. This past weekend I didn't really do too much anyway. I didn't feel like it. It was one of those weekends. Don is in Las Vegas for a business trip and Gretchen and I just hung out at home. I keep trying to get her to try cross stitch but she isn't cooperating LOL. I am trying to get her into something that she can see an accomplishment. I think she needs something like that but she doesn't seem to want to do any of that stuff. Oh well. I am also hoping that I will hear from my son in the near future. At the end of August Melissa will be heading to basic and AIT for the ARMY National Guard. I sometimes find it hard to believe that my kids are adult age. I sure don't feel like I am old enough to have kids their ages but according to my birth certificate I am, LOL. Well I must get some work done so that's it for now. I hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Day 2 looks as good as day 1. Glad you desided to join the SBGroup. Lots of nice ladies there. Guess age is just a number not a feeling.

The Teacup Cottage said...

I find it hard to believe I am an adult, but then the bills arrive and I realize no one else is going to pay them!

Kathy said...

Your scissors are beautiful. They should be a quick stitch and give you a sense of accomplishment and want to stitch something else.