Thursday, July 05, 2007

Day 1 Finish

I got Day 1 finished yesterday. I really like the way it turned out. The only thing different that I did was change the year from 2006 to 2007 since I am doing it this year. I started Day 2 yesterday evening.
On another note yesterday was July 4th. It was pretty uneventful. It was strange having a day off in the middle of the week but on the other hand it makes the week seem shorter. We work today and tomorrow and are off for 2 days. I think I can deal with that.
We are supposed to have thunderstorms today. I hope so. The sky is getting dark so maybe. We quite often have them predicted especially at this time of the year but then don't get them. I just feel like it would be nice to clean up the air. We will see what happens. Hope you all had a good 4th of July. Will update again soon.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This is the cutest.. Looking forward to seeing day two.