Monday, December 17, 2007

Another Finish



I had been working on this off and on for a quite a while. It was what I worked on while waiting at appointments. All that was done was the frog. Sitting while waiting for Don to have his scan done on Friday I got he briefcase, clock, exit sign and the wording done. We waited along time at the hospital as you can guess. I am going to have this framed and hang it in my office. I think it is cute. I am waiting for Don to ask me to do one for his office. His ladies are usually out the door at 5 on the nose, LOL. I am back working on the 12 days scissor pattern and am doing day 7 now. I am taking them with me on my trip back home for the Christmas holiday. I will let you know how they come along. I will also try and update this over the holidays if I can get access to a computer. If not, Hope you all have a great holdiday and yes I am saying this.......MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! Love you guys!

No comments: