Monday, December 10, 2007

The Holidays


Well it is almost Christmas and this year I am going home to spend it with my family. I am excited. I don't get to do that and haven't spent the holidays with them in awhile. I will get to see snow at Christmas. YEAH!!!!!

This is a picture of my poor tree at my office. I am not having one at home this year since we are going to be gone. At my office though I figured I probably should.

My boyfriend is having surgery tomorrow so I won't be in my office at all probably. I know he is going to be fine, however he is freaking out. He has only once before had any kind of an operation and so he is uncomfortable. plus he has sleep apnea and is overweight so he is a little apprehensive about everything. I will let you know how that goes. Hope you have a great week.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good to hear from you. Been missing seeing your posts.

Hope BF's surgery goes well. Men can be big babies when it comes to things like this. It will all be fine.

Dawn B. said...

Hope you have a great time with the family. It was nice hearing from you. Do stop by again.