Sunday, August 31, 2008

Award

I want to thank Kathy for the award. I am so glad that she enjoys my blog so much.Hers is one that I read on a regular basis along with several others. It makes me feel good that someone enjoys mine as much. I had kind of lost the stitching bug for a bit because of all the stress and stuff that has been going on but this has shown me that even though I don't "personally" know some of you and see you and talk to you in person that I have friends out there and people that care. It has kind of told me too to get off my butt and stitch, its what I love and like to do and keeps me sane.

For those of you who have been awarded, please post the following rules on your Blog.
1. The winner can put the logo on their Blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other Blogs.
4. Put the links to those Blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the Blogs of those you've nominated.

I hope I have done this right, lol.

Kathy I do give this award to you for another of your blogs that I read often and enjoy so much Quaker Inspired

Also Dawn Stitchingnow with Eeyore

Thank you for reading my thoughts. I do love you guys and am so looking forward to reading more from you guys and finding more to inspire me.

No comments: