Sunday, August 10, 2008

Checking In

The last week has been interesting for sure. Work is totally insane. I have to re-write approx 58 homeowners policies. One of my companies sold all their Texas and Florida policies to another company. I had a client call me to tell me that she was totally upset with the way the new company had talked to her and treated her. Unfortunately I had had dealings with this company before. They have a branch type office here in El Paso and when I had to deal with them a couple of years ago I was totally disgusted. They were rude, nasty and tried to steal policies. Well oh gee I have to deal with them again, jeez. Well needless to say I called them to discuss this woman's policy. And to no surprise they were rude, nasty and quite frankly the person I talked to had no idea what she was doing. She didn't even know some basic information that you learn when you are studying to get your insurance license. I am moving every single policy that I possibly can. So I haven't been able to get much stitching done at all. I am disappointed in that but I will get to soon I am sure. Well my BF and I had a chance to go out of town for the weekend. We went to Ruidoso, NM and it was so nice to just relax. We went to Willemans to eat. I had the best steak I have had in a very long time. It was so nice to get it cooked the way I asked for it. It was fantastic. We got back to El Paso and we had a severe thunderstorm and unbelievable rain. I wanted to go sit out on the back porch but the lightning was just too close and felt that maybe that wouldn't be a good idea. Well it is Sunday and I have to go back to work tomorrow. I am not looking forward to all the work but oh well we gotta work. I will close for now and thanks for popping in to read what I have to say. I will check back in soon.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I have made two awards to you. Check it out on my blog. Great job. Keep it up.