Monday, September 15, 2008

Picture of finish



This is the finish I was talking about. I am looking at how I want to frame it. I want to put this in my office. There are some days that it so fits. I am getting ready to start one of the vermillion stitchery's snowmen. The January - Father Time one. I have gotten the stuff together except for the material. I amtrying to finish some of the other things I have as well. I am doing a little here and a little there. I am trying to quit being a serial starter. Looking at this picture I think I need to iron this one. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I was talking to my sister the other day and she said she did a bookmark awhile back. I am hoping I can get her to finish it. She says she has to put a backing on it and maybe I can get her to try some more stuff. I guess we will see. I sure hope so. Hope you all like this. I do and can't wait to get it framed.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Nice finish and your office would be the perfect place for that. I know when I was working, I needed something like that in my office.

The one I had said "if Today was a fish, I would throw it back".

Sharon said...

Too funny, I need this for my kids! Great finish. Congrats.