Thursday, October 16, 2008

NEWS!!

There has been lots of stuff going on and had to put my stitching aside for a bit. I think things are settled down a bit and am gonna get back to stitching.
I do have to start a quilt though. A baby quilt. My daughter is pregnant! I am going to be a grandma. It seems a little weird to say but I am excited. She is just about a month. I have been looking at baby quilt patterns and birth samplers. If anyone has any cute quilt or birth sampler patterns let me know. I am looking for the perfect one.
Melissa is having such a hard time with morning sickness. And of all things she is craving mashed potatoes, lol. I guess I should send her some. She doesn't care what kind just that they are mashed. I am so excited.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations to you and her!

Kathy said...

Wonderful news. Hope you find the right pattern for quilt and sampler.