Monday, January 05, 2009

New Year

It is the New Year. I don't make resolutions because I can never keep them. I try but hey. I almost have my first finish for the new year. It will be nice to get something done. I don't know how some of you all get so much stitching done. I can never seem to get things going.
It was very cold here today. Winter is here. I also had federal jury duty. Oh fun and since I didn't get pick for a court case today I am still on call, for the rest of the month. With federal jury duty you don't just go one day and your done, if you don't get picked you have it for 30 days. They told us today that we would have to go back atleast once more. I had to be there at 7:30 this morning and it was in the low 30's. It has been awhile since I had to be out in cold like that here atleast. We had it last month when we were back east but here it isn't the usual. We had a winter weather advisory all morning today and it looks like we might get another one. I did take my stitching with me but couldn't really get anything done on it. For such a small project I can't seem to get it done, lol but I will! Well I have a Tupperware meeting in just a bit so I have to sign off for now. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are well. Talk to you soon.

No comments: