Friday, January 09, 2009

The Weekend

Thank goodness it is Friday. This has been a week. I have some stuff to do this weekend, you know the usual stuff that you don't get to get done during the week or even avoid till the weekend. I am going to finish the project I am working on. I really want to get it done. I have been trying and trying to get to it but I have so much to do.
I did talk to my mom yesterday and it is unbelievable the difference when I talk to her. She is doing alot better and sounds great. Maybe now I can relax and maybe get it done. I have my stitching sitting out where I can just grab it quick and even do a little at a time. I know this is short but I didn't want to wait too long before I put anything else down. I hope you all are well and have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: