Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Another Day

Well I am sitting here in a friends office. I am using one of their empty offices because for the last 2 days there has been no air conditioning in my building. Thankfully I have call forwarding so I just forward my phones to my cell. Hopefully the air will be fixed sometime today. Atleast that is what they say. God I hope so. It is and has been over 100 here and my office is on the 5th floor of the building. Heat rises and boy does it. I thought I would check in here since the phones aren't ringing and I took my laptop to the office because we weren't sure if the air would be fixed yet. I was preparing for the worst, lol. Well I am getting my stitching stuff straight. I have decided to just try and MAKE the time to stitch. It is time to do for me. I found a key chain kit that I am carrying in my purse so I have a little something while I am sitting and waiting. I think I should have brought some real stitching to do since I am sitting in a different office with not to much going on. I am so glad that my daughter decided to update her blog and try and keep up with it. I know I need to be better to. I like being able to keep up with my friends and family although I am not even sure who really reads this but I think it is good for me to do anyway. Well I guess I had better sign off for now cuz there isn't much really to tell and I should atleast check the office email, lol. Thanks for stopping by. I love you guys!

No comments: