Sunday, July 18, 2010

July

Well here it is July already. I don't know where the time has gone. I am glad to see Gretchen back to working on her blog. I need to get off my butt and do it too. It has been pretty dull lately and so I have started going through my cross stitch stuff and trying to get it straight so I can get back to stitching. I just haven't been stitching much and I miss it alot. I have been focusing on my insurance business and my Tupperware neither of which seem to be going anywhere. They are supposed to be what pays the bills and well to say the least it ain't happening. I am rethinking how I do things. Hopefully we can come up with something that works. I guess we will see. It has also been so hot plus lots of humidity because it is our monsoon season here. It is just so lovely, lol. I am trying to make some changes in my life and hopefully they will all come together and things will work out. I know this post is kind of fragmented but tonight it just seems that alot of things are that way. Well lets see what happens.

No comments: