Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I have been lazy....

I have been lazy about this lately. Sorry guys.
I got my bookmark done and sent out. It was fun to do.
It is only Tuesday and feels like it has been a long week already. It is so slow at work that if it gets any slower I feel like I will be going backwards.
This has definatly been a stressful week. I am looking forward to going back east and seeing my family. Although it is not really going to be a vacation but I really don't mind that fact.
Atleast the last day or two it hasn't been so hot. We are suppose to get some thunder storms. YES!!! I know most of you are thinking I am crazy when I say that but we don't get much rain or storms and it is so enjoyable to go sit out on the back porch and just watch. I am sure my mom remembers my being a little girl and not so little girl and being terrified when storms came but after I lived in OK for a couple of years that cured me.
Well I will close for now because there isn't anything that exciting going on right now so maybe I will go watch a movie. Yes Gretchen maybe Lake Placid again!!
Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Sounds like your week is going about the same as mine. TGIF in two more day's....