Friday, June 16, 2006

Weather

It has been over 100 degrees this whole last week. Yesterday it was 105. It has been too hot to do anything except lay around.
I have been stitcheing a little. I have 3 WIP. I am on the border of the Kokopelli I am working on and I have joined a bookmark exchange so have just barely started that. I have started a sampler but am not sure I like it so don't know what I am gonna do with it or about it.
I am about halfway through the third Harry Potter book and my son said that I should read the book The Da Vinci Code because it is better than the movie. I am gonna read it. In July I will be going back east for a visit! Am so ready for that trip.
Have gotten all my paperwork at the office caught up, finally, LOL so am finding otheer stuff to keep me busy. It is very slow at the office right now. Summertime so people on vacations and stuff so not to much insurance being bought. Oh well.
Hope everyone is well and will write more soon.
Keep cool everyone!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Well mommy nice blog! I know what you mean about the heat...I would love to just lie around in the AC!!! Good for you on the books...I love Harry Potter and you will love him too!!! Love ya lots!

Dawn B. said...

We got a little rian here in Fortworth last night but have had the same hot weather as you all in Elpaso. I'm singed up.... So blog-blog-blog..LOL