Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Usual

It doesn't seem that anything interesting is going on. It has been so hot in the 100's for about the last week. Thank God for air conditioning.

I am stitching everynight lately. Right now the main focus I am stitching is the bookmark for the exchange I am in. It is blackwork but in green. Hopefully I will remember to take a picture of it when I am done and will post it. I have another bookmark I am making for myself as well since I am suddenly doing alot of reading. I am even trying to read a little bit everynight. My kids keep giving me idea on reading so I am trying, I haven't always liked to read but am finding that I am liking it more now that I am getting older, lol. I think my mom will appreciate that and my older brother too. I used to destroy his books when I was little. I guess they took attention away from me!

I hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am. Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Blog is looking good. You can read some for me as well. The most redaing I do is blog's. LOL