Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catching Up

Well it has been a bit since I last posted. It has been crazy. Aiden finally arrived on June 14th. He was a big one. 9 pounds 5 ounces and 21 inches long. My kids went from one extreme to the next. LOL. Don't have any pictures to show yet but will try and get some. I have been so busy with so many things and none of them stitching which is disappointing to me because I have been trying to stitch. Yesterday had to help carry tile, grout and thinset and take switch plates and electrical outlet plates down. Vacuum and clean, clean, clean. We have to get a rental house ready for new renters and the old renters were bad. We have to replace carpet because their cats totally ruined carpet by peeing on it and not cleaning up after them. The house just reeks. How could they not smell it. So we are replacing carpet in the bedrooms and then tiling the rest of the house. It took 4 coats of paint in one bedroom and three in one of the others to cover the colors they had painted, that by the way they weren't suppose to do. Lime green was one bedroom and blue in another. They didn't really clean up very well either. Just for the stove it has taken 2 cans of oven cleaner and we have to go get one more because it is still horrible. One knob won't even come off the stove. We are not sure what to do about that one. I am going insane with all this. Oh well, I think today we are going over to do more. Not how I wanted to spend my weekend but what can you do?
Ok enough of that. Both Andrea and Aiden are doing quite well so I am happy about that. It is a nice rainy day here today but sitting here looking out the window as I post it is clearing up but looks like another storm is coming which is nice at least as far as I am concerned. We get so little rain that I do enjoy it for the most part when it come although most people here have a hard time driving in the rain. Lots of accidents and such. So I will stay home today I hope unless Don remembers we have more to do today of the minor stuff to prepare for the guy to come do the tiling. Well I think I will go take a shower and relax for a bit. I will post more soon. Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate your continued reading. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Congrats on the arrival of Aiden!!!

Cindy Mae
My Store opens July 1st
www.cindymaedesigns.com