Saturday, June 06, 2009

Just Updating

No new pictures this time. I should but will do that next time. Still waiting for Aiden to get here. He seems to be a bit stubborn like his daddy was, lol. The last few days have been a bit taxing. I got just a teeny bit of stitching done and cut some more fabric for quilts. I am alone for the next 5 days so maybe I will get some stuff done. I did get some stuff done today though. I cleaned the kitchen. I even managed to clean the garbage can in the kitchen. I hate that job but it never seems to get done. I even took a nap this afternoon for a bit but had a "bad" dream that actually woke me up. Haven't had that happen in a while. Andrea went home today! YAY! She has a apnea monitor but thats cool that is pretty normal with a preemie. I am so glad Aiden is not a preemie. I am not sure I could handle two of those. I am anxious for him to get here.
I was watching a movie earlier and after watching half of it it started skipping and freezing so now I have to send it back to netflix and get a replacement so I can see the rest. LOL So glad that doesn't happen to often but when it does they are great. Monday a replacement will ship out and this one will go back and it only takes a day to get the movies. It seems we have a shipping facility here in El Paso so I get my movies super quick. Gotta love that. I put in Krull but will probably turn it off halfway through because I will be ready for bed soon. It has been a long day but I probably said that already. I discovered twitter not too long ago. I never really paid attention to it and then a couple of friends both sent me invites to it so I checked it out and what is so funny is that I am the one that follows some people, updates at least once a day and reads what the people I follow have to say. To me that is so funny because I am the one that was resisting it. Oh well. I guess I better go finish my laundry. Thanks for stopping by. I will update again soon and maybe I will have more baby news. Love you guys and I do appreciate the several of you that are here on a regular basis. You make me feel so blessed and loved.

No comments: