Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update


I have a couple of more photos. The one on the left is me, Melissa, Gretchen and Andrea. The one one the right is mommy and baby. Hopefully soon little Aiden will be here. He is being a bit stubborn. There isn't much going on just the usual. Work and more work. I had a meeting this morning and then had to go grocery shopping. Both of those seemed to take all day. I am thinking about watching a movie but not sure what I want to watch and I do have a rather large choice, LOL. On sci fi tonight is some bug movie but it is your typical sci fi movie. I am half ass watching it which is why I am looking for something else because it just isn't keeping my interest. It is only 8 here but it feels like it is so much later than that. I guess because I am so bored. I should try and stitch but I just don't feel motivated to and I haven't really felt motivated to do that lately anyway. Oh well. The weather has been decent here not like central TX with all the severe storms and such. I wish we would get a thunder storm but that isn't likely for a while yet. Soon it will be our monsoon season and then I probably won't want to see the storms.This darn cat keeps trying to walk on my keyboard. Jeez I don't think I need her help but I guess she thinks I do. Well I guess I had better sign off for now. I will update again soon and maybe next time I will have another grand baby to talk about too. Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it. Love you guys, talk to you soon.



1 comment:

CindyMae said...

Aiden is just darling and everyone is in my thoughts and prayers. I pray he is home soon!