Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010

Here it is the New Year and like everyone I am trying to turn over a new leaf and do everything better than last year. Keep up with everyone and everything however I know I am setting myself up for failure and readily admit it. I do hope that this year will be better. I am working on myself for a change. A few months ago I joined Curves and I do love it. The last couple of weeks I have slacked off but I think that always happens with stuff like this around the holidays. Monday will be back to the workouts. I do feel better when I do it. I like that I can go get it done and get out and get the rest of the stuff I have to do done as well and it does not take hours. Thankfully there is also someone there to keep you motivated. I like the ladies at my curves. I am going to give up some of the junk food I eat. I have been better at staying away from it but it still gets me and I know I can't totally give it up. At least dark chocolate (my favorite) is not that bad for you so I don't even feel slightly guilty for eating it. I am also going to try to drink less coffee and drink more green tea. Won't give my coffee totally up I like it to darn much. I got out a new cross stitch project to start. I want to finish the monopoly board this year though. That is top on my list but I know I have to do that in shifts so to say. I can't work on it continuously or just that. It will burn me out. Maybe this will be the year my life comes a bit more together and I will get some of what I want. Hopefully some things can get mended as well even though in one case I am not even sure what I did or what to do to fix it. Can't seem to get answers either so that one might be hard but we will see. It looks like this is gonna be a year of change. Hopefully all for the good and maybe just maybe I can do some of what I want and have some of what I want.
I hope you all are well and had a safe and happy holiday. I am so glad you guys continue to stop by and see what I might have to say. Love you all.

No comments: