Sunday, January 24, 2010

January

Gosh where has January gone? It seems to have just flown by. Not much has been going on around here. The weather has been cold for around here. I am looking forward to the spring time. Hopefully business will pick up.
I made some chocolate chip cookies today. Probably shouldn't have because I really don't need to be eating them but it was chilly today so I figured it would be a nice way to heat up the kitchen. I will make sure I get to the gym this week, lol. Well going to the gym is really working for me. I am losing inches. I am continually surprised. I am not sure why since I go and I do work hard when I am there. I do feel better too and more energy when I go too. I do realize that the days I don't feel like going are the days I really need to get there too. I haven't lost lots of weight just a few pounds but that doesn't really bother me because I see the results in the other things like losing the inches. I have lost 7 inches total in all parts of my body the biggest amount at my abdomen. WOOHOO!
I have also recently started to get rid of the clothes that as much as I would like to keep I know I most likely will never fit into again and am starting to part with them. Oh well. At least they give me a write off on my taxes, lol. Plus I would rather donate so they go where someone will appreciate them and use them. Around here if you sell in a garage sale it seems that people buy them to sell elsewhere and just make money but they try to "screw" you over to get them. I hate that kind of stuff. So I donate.
Well the weekend is about over and it is back to work tomorrow. I am so looking to take a little vacation. Any holidays coming up? LOL
Well not much else going on around here so I will sign off for now but I will be back soon. Thanks for stopping by. Love you guys!

No comments: