Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Just a little to say

Well I thought maybe I should try and update a little more. I do try but I just can't seem to keep up but hey that's just life right now. One thing though, I am a member of She Speaks which is "group" for lack of a better name. Maybe panel would be better and I am testing a Oral B Professional Care 1000 toothbrush. It is a rechargeable one and OMG I love this thing. I know I don't usually talk about this stuff but I am loving this toothbrush. I am also trying the Sensodyne foaming toothpaste and between these two things I am just impressed. I have used other toothbrushes that use batteries and were rechargeable but this one really does clean your teeth and sometimes I get a little excited lol and push to hard with the brush and this thing pauses when that happens so you know you are doing that. It is just so neat. I am just loving it. I think even my dentist will be happy LOL. Ok enough on that you all will be thinking I have lost my mine which maybe I have and if you find it please return it to a more responsible owner. LOL
I hadn't listened to NKOTB since well 10 or so years ago. My daughter really loved them but they kind of faded out a bit and when I was home over Thanksgiving well she had their new album and I kind of wondered how it didn't get worn out but then I think it is kind of hard to wear out CD's. Well she showed me videos on Youtube and played the album and there were a couple of songs that were good. Well what did I do? I ended up going and buying the album, and now of course it is on my Zune. I was a bit surprised that I liked it so much. Then I realized these guys are in their late 30's and 40. I think its kind of funny, that isn't really the right word but sort of fits, that my daughter loves them so much and when I say well Donnie Wahlberg is hot she is like god mom. Especially since he is about 40 I think. I am wondering if I should remind her of that LOL. Oh well, I guess I had better sign out for now. I have babbled on about strange stuff enough for one night. I was just in one of those moods. Hope you are all well and love you guys. Gonna go listen to my zune and read a chapter in my book. Talk to you guys later.

No comments: