Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Its Winter

Well I have been here in PA for almost a week. I have been enjoying my tiny vacation. I got to see my girls. Wish I could see my son but that will happen when it happens. Melissa is due June 25th. She is already showing. She has such a cute baby bump, lol. I saw her ultrasound and we kidded her that the baby has a Mohawk. It looks like it. Can't wait for the next ultrasound. She is a little anemic, but she always has been. So far we are not super concerned but we are a bit worried. They are going to see what the blood work says and then decide how to handle it. Gretchen is doing well too. We had a couple of issues about the visit but none of them had to do with the girls at all. Their step-mom had car issues and then one of the other cars had the same issue a few hours later so they couldn't meet us halfway to drop the girls off to meet us. Sol we drove 160 miles both ways to pick them up. Of course on Monday there were still issues so we had to drive them all the way back again. Lots of wasted time concerning the girls visit but I got to see them and that is what is important. Didn't get much stitching done but that's ok the girls are much more important and I don't get to see them much at all. I will get some done today though. The weather is kind of nasty here too. Don is concerned we may get stuck here. Oh Darn, (evil laugh). He keeps he wants to leaven today to go to the airport. I am not liking that idea. All wasted money and stuff for that. I think we should give it a little more time this morning before goes nuts. We did an experiment this trip and forwarded my office phones to my cell. It wasn't too bad. Don didn't believe when I told him the amount my phones ring. Maybe once in awhile he will listen to me hehehe. Or not lol. Oh well, I think I will go have a cup of coffee and check the weather channel out. See whats going on. Will update you all later. Thanks for stopping by and checking me out. Love you guys.

No comments: