Sunday, December 07, 2008

Vacation

Well I am getting ready to go out of town for a week. I am so excited. I will get to see both my daughters. Melissa is pregnant and so this is kind of neat. I haven't seen her since she found out and she is starting to show. I will see Gretchen as well. She will be on vacation from college or actually Christmas break. I won't see Tim but the girls will be able to tell me how he is because they saw him at Thanksgiving.
I am getting my stitching ready for while I am gone. I am working on a gift for Don. I am hoping to get it done while we are up there. I will be able to do it and get it done right under his nose. Hehehehe I am working on a couple of things right now. I hope to get the one finished and most of the other one done. I am told it will probably snow while we are up there so that will be nice too. I will be freezing my but off that's cool, things even out. I get to see my girls and snow and I am a little cold, lol.
I even get a short work week. Two days and then off I go. I will see my mom for a couple of days as well. I did finally get my tree up in my office. For some reason it took 3 days to get it up and decorated, lol. Not sure why I just couldn't get it done. I tested the lights before I put them on the tree and they all lit and blinked so I put them on the tree and plugged them in and of course one string just decided not to blink anymore. The garland that I had on my tree last year that went all the way around the tree this year didn't and I can't figure that one out so had to go get some other garland. Oh well it is done and up and now I have to finish the one at the house. Got the tree itself up but still have to get the decorations on it. Hopefully today. Now I am off to go do my laundry. Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend.

No comments: