Sunday, February 22, 2009

Coffee

Well as you can see I got this finished. When I just sat down to do it I got it done. It was a quick stitch. Now I should go get a cup of coffee, lol. I have a couple of things I am looking at to do next. Not sure which I am gonna do. I have so much to do and so little time as all of us stitchers. I have more stuff than lifetime as I am reminded of so often. I do have some non stitching stuff to get on with as well so I guess we will see what gets done and what doesn't.
I can't believe the weekend is about over already. I am just recovering from the work week and it is time to go back. Well at least on Monday evening there is The Closer and on Tuesday evening there is Leverage with Christian Kane and Timothy Hutton. That will brighten up the week except for the fact that it is the season finale so I will have to wait for reruns and then next season. He is supposed to be coming out with an album sometime this spring so that is cool too.
I have been studying for my life and health license which it the ultimate in boredom but it will help. I will then add health and life insurance to my agency it will be a bit more rounded than just P & C stuff. Maybe then I can really get it rolling so to say and get it together. I am thinking I may get back to college. I have so much trouble with math and I kind of let it stop me but I am ready to get back into it.
Well I had better sign off for now. I have to finish folding my laundry. Oh the fun, lol. Well thanks for stopping by and I will update more in a bit.

1 comment:

CindyMae said...

I do hope that all goes well with your life and health license! Love the stitching, such a cute design!! Great job stitching it!