Monday, February 09, 2009

Time

I haven't had much time to stitch as usual it seems lately. I am about 3/4 of the way through my current project. I have been sneaking in stitching time waiting for someone at lunchtime. I get bits done. Lately on the weekends I am so tired I can't get much done which really sucks but hey what can you do?! I am picking fabrics for the baby quilts since I now know that my son and his wife are having a boy and my daughter is having a girl. I have been instructed by my daughter that she only wants a little pink in it not mostly pink. So I have to find feminine colors and only a little pink and then masculine colors. My son has not given instructions but then he wouldn't. Now I have lots to keep me busy plus I also found some patterns for baby clothes, sleeper stuff and like that so I will be looking at that stuff to do too. I should be done with my latest project soon and when I get it done I will post some pictures. Hope you all are well and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi Sarah, sounds like you are really going to be busy making baby things. What fun to get one of each1