Thursday, January 17, 2008

Day 8 Finish

As you can see last night I finished day 8. It turned out rather nicely I think. Now I can get started on day 9. I did have to change the blue. I couldn't get the one it was asking for so i got as close as I could. I don't think that anyone would have known but I thought I would mention it anyway, lol. I like it. At the rate I am going I should be done with all 12days by Christmas 2008. Just kidding it will be alot sooner but I seem to go in waves of getting things accomplished. I hope to get more stitching done this year than last year. My list of to do projects keeps growing and growing as I am sure everyone else's does too. Well that is all for now I will write more soon. I promise. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Good job. Only 4 more days. Keep up the good work.