Monday, January 07, 2008

A Finish




Well I finally got got Day 7 finished. For some reason this was hard for me to get done but I finally did it. I have started day 8 and am looking forward to getting it done. Only 4 days left in the series. I am about 1/4 of the way done with day 8. I started it on Sunday. This one seems to be just going right along. However as I was just going right along I discovered that one of my colors just disappeared into thin air. needless to say I was not happy. Color 647. I was very frustrated because I had it and used it on some of the other days, it is just gone so this afternoon after work I am going to go get a few skeins so I can work on it somemore. I hate not having what I need especially if I know I had it. If that makes sense. Also what do you think of my tree I had for Christmas? We were in PA and Upstate NY celebrating with my family and we didn't have a tree so I got one. It was small but it worked, LOL. Oh well. I had a good Christmas and New Year and hope you did too.
Love you guys!

1 comment:

Jcrumpler said...

I have heard so much about the Christmas tree from Gretchen. HA HA

I love the cross stiching that you do I think it is beautiful!