Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Weekend

Well yesterday was Friday and I had a migraine. I didn't want to take my medicine because sometimes the migraine meds make me feel drunk. just what I need a customer to come in and think their Insurance Agent is drunk. That would be a good one, lol. Well I got home and when Don came we decided to go for a walk. We are trying to walk and get some exercise. I was hoping that when we got back that the fresh air would help well it didn't so I took some medicine ans sure enough it made me feel drunk. I layed down for awhile and slept for like an hour but wanted to get up so that I could watch Moonlight. Well it wasn't on dam it. It figures. I like vampire shows. I got up this morning and still had a little bit of the headache but we went and got some groceries and I found some cotton candy flavored milk. I haven't tried it yet but I will tomorrow. Price's makes it for breast cancer awareness. I will let you know how it tastes. i will take a picture and post it so you guys can check it out. It is even pink. Well not much else is going on tonight so I will close for now. Thanks for checking in and I love you guys.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Day's 7,8 $ 9 look good. Hope you finally was able to put that migrain to rest. I fell for you as I suffer from them too.