Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Well here it is January 1, 2008. Where did this year go? I still haven't finished the 12 Days patterns. Someone asked me where I got them from. If you email me again I will let you know about how to get the patterns you are looking for. I accidentally deleted the email that you sent me before I could get the info to you. I am about finished with Day 7 though. I am not real thrilled with it but that's OK. When it is done I will post the picture. The colors are light for the material I am using. I should be done with it in the next day or so.
I know so many people make New Year's Resolutions but I am not going to do it this year. I never follow through and so there are a couple of things I want to do and I will try and do them but I am not going to say this is what I need to do because then it probably won't get done so why set myself up for disappointment?!
Christmas at home was great. I had a really great time. I wish I could have seen my daughter Melissa but because of her job which she is really liking and doing very well at she couldn't come. I will make sure to see her next time. Hopefully Tim will be home in Feb. I am very excited and hope to be able to see him in the next few months. He was able to call his dad on Christmas Eve and I am glad he was finally able to talk to them. I finally was able to chat with him on yahoo we haven't been able to while I was back East because the computers I had access too don't have yahoo chat and so we couldn't. He sounded pretty good but I think something is up that he isn't telling me. Maybe he will I guess I will see about that.
It snowed the night before we were supposed to leave and we got several inches. I just kept watching the snow come down. I love watching the snow. I wasn't worried about being stuck but Don was. I was kind of like oh well if we get stuck and I know I should have been more worried about maybe not getting back here but I wasn't at all. I know that must be terrible but I don't really care. I wouldn't have minded staying but on the other hand I know I needed to get back to my office which I will be in tomorrow. Oh joy, lol.
Well other than all that not much is happening so I will go for now. Hope you all had a good New Year's Eve. Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy Stitching New Year!!!!