Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 9 Finish

Well I got day 9 finished. I think it is looking good. Only 3 days to go and I am going to be starting day 10 probably tonight. It has been cold here so I have been in the mood to do these projects and I hope to do some Christmas stockings this year as well. None of my kids has one anymore their father and stepmother's family doesn't do the stocking thing which bums me out plus with my son being married he isn't there so he wouldn't have one either. He said he would like me to do one for him so I will and of course the girls will want them if their brother gets one. Anyone with children knows how that goes even when the kids get older, LOL.Hopefully I will be able to do everything I want to this year. Lately I have been in the stitching mood so hopefully it will keep up. I guess we will see. Since I am at work right now I will sign off from here before it starts to go crazy just because I am in the middle of something I really enjoy. Love you guys.

No comments: