Monday, February 04, 2008

Day 10 Finish and more


As you can see I got Day 10 finished. 10 Lords a Leaping. It seemed to go pretty quick. I am working on Day 11. I have already had to frog a bunch in it though. Needless to say I wasn't to happy. I think I must have been kind of tired when I was stitching and thats why. I will be done with the 12 Days soon though. I have been carrying a small project in my purse for when I have sit around a wait. It is an Irish Blessing. It is just a small 5 x 7 project that fits nicely in my purse. I also have in my to do pile one that my DIL did. She told me about it and I mentioned it to my son and he said it was quite cute too so I checked it out at www.123stitch.com it is See No Evil, Hear No Evil, Speak No Evil Kittens. It is adorable and I plan on putting that one in my purse for my waiting around stuff as soon as I finish the irish Blessing one. I am trying to get all my I really want to do stuff done. We will see how that goes. And now for the yucky stuff that has been going on. Last Monday evening I was at Walmart. I got in my car to leave and a lady backed into me and took off. I could not believe that she did that. Well it just so happened that the Walmart security guy, you know the one that drives around in the parking lot, was at the end of the row that I was in. I went down to where he was and told him that person ran into me and took off. Well off he goes after her. She comes driving back to where I was about 30mph through the parking lot. No wonder she hit someone. I don't know if she saw the security guy chasing her down or what but she gets out of her suburban and comes up to me and says "my son said I hit you! Did I hit you, I didn't see you" its like really??? Well thankfully it was today that my car went inot the shop and the insurance company was great about it but what surprised me was this was a Major's wife and he was in the car when she did this. I didn't sownload the photos from that. It wasn't too bad really but still. It really is a small dent about the size of a softball and of course all you could see on her vehicle because those things are tanks, was some red paint from my Amigo. The reason I know they are tanks is because I used to have one. It was a good vehicle but didn't need anything that big anymore. My oldest daughter found out last night she is allergic to cocoanut. She was drinking a virgin pina colada and had an allergic reaction and the only thing it could be is the cocanut becuase she has had the other stuff that was in it before. Poor thing. She can't seem to win. She had to go to the ER but she is ok. They gave her some medicine and she is okay now thank goodness. The poor thing has way to many food allergies. Well I have to go for now. Thanks for stopping by to read my stuff. I love you guys.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

You are almost done with the 12 Days. Great job.

Glad the lady that backed into you was caught. That is terrible that she did not even know she did it.