Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 12 Finish and IMPORTANT NEWS

First off, Welcome Home Timothy!!!! They landed this morning at Hunter and it will be about 2 hours from now that they will be at Ft. Stewert for their Welcome Home Ceremony. Thankfully they are home safe and sound. I am so excited and wish that I could be there. Unfortunately it hasnot worked out that way but the ladies at Ft. Stewert have been fantastic at letting me know what is up.
Ok, now secondly. I finished Day 12. The series is finished and looks great now all I have to do is decide for sure what to do with it and how to display it. This last day went so fast I could not believe it. It looks great too! Well for now I have to go I am too hyped up to put all I want to down but wanted to at the least get this uploeaded for all to see. Thanks for stopping by and I will post again soon. I love you guys!

No comments: