Monday, February 11, 2008

Finished Day 11


I finished the Eleven Pipers Piping. For some reason this one seemed to go slow for me. Not sure why but it is done. I think it turned out rather nicely. I am on to day 12. i got it started actually yesterday but found I am missing one color, lol. I will go get that today on my way home from work. I checked when I started and was sure I either had or purchased all the colors for the 12 days. Don't know how I missed this one but oh well. Michaels has floss on sale this week for 4 for $1.00. I will go there and get it hopefully they will have the color or I will have to go to Hobby Lobby. this last Saturday they had the floss on sale for the same price, 4 for $1.00 but don't know if they still do. I have such a list of what I want to do whenI get done with these and don't know what I am going to do next. I am thinking that I may start the one my daughter in law gave me this idea for. She just did one that I thought was adorable and actually so did my son. It is by Pinn and it is 3 kittens, Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil. However being a cross stitcher that doesn't mean that is the one I will do and being a cross stitcher I have a list so much longer than I have time to do. My mother and I were even talking about that yesterday on the phone. Saying that someone will be going through my stuff for years afterward going yup she sure had a lot of stuff she was going to do and of course never got to. I guess I am a true cross stitcher and crafter, LOL. Well it is time for lunch and I have a couple of things I want to do before Irun out and get it so I will go for now. I will let you know when I get day 12 finsihed. love you guys.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

All are looking good..Waiting to see day 12