Friday, February 29, 2008

UFO Projects

Well I got one of my unfinished projects done yesterday. I started this back in 1995. I don't know why I didn't finish it back then but it is done now. I always liked this and believe that it is true. This one says Lord, Help me to remember that nothing can happen today that you and I can't handle.
I have another one I found that I am not sure why I didn't finish either but am going to be working on too. I am sure there are allot more too but haven't come across them yet. I am not really a "serial starter" but I do have some I should finish. And I will.
I know some of you are going to hate me for this but it has been in the 70's the last couple of days. It has been so nice and making everyone not want to be at work. Now watch it will be yucky this weekend. I hope not but I hope the weather gets better for you all back east. You have been getting some really bad weather again and it is just about spring.
Timothy is back and doing good. It is so nice to have him back here. I hope that I will be able to see him soon but I know for awhile he will be really busy getting back to work and readjusting to being back here. I feel better that he is back and will feel even better when his wife gets back as well since she is still over there somewhere. Well I have a few more things to do before I can go home so I should probably do them and maybe I can sneak out early. Thanks for stopping by, I love you guys.

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

This looks wounderfull..Congrats